You can upload an Excel or CSV file after composing your message.
Click on “Bulk SMS”.
A window like this will open:
You can upload an Excel or CSV file with:
- One column of mobile phone numbers or email addresses.
- Phone numbers must be in international format, e.g. [country_code][area_code][local_number] without breaks, hyphens or spaces.
- The maximum limit is 10,000 lines.
- The file should NOT contain headers.
Click here to download an example file.
The system will automitcally filter duplicate numbers or email addresses.
You will be able to see the delivery status of your messages in the “Usage” tab. Learn more.
Make sure to download the plug-in first.
(1) Once it’s been properly installed, click on “New Mail” as if you were sending a regular email.
(2) Enter the mobile (will send an IP or SMS message depending on whether the recipient also has TeleMessage), fax number or email address of the recipient(s) in the “To” field or choose the number from your Address Book.
(3) Fill in the Subject Line and the body of the message.
(4) Press Send.