Below are guidelines for specific products for each version of Exchange:
Exchange 2010 Guide: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj839710(v=exchg.141).aspx
Notes based on their section number:
- Under address space input sms.send or fax.send and omit the Note.
- FQDN should be outlook.wms.telemessage.com
- Use None for authentication
Exchange 2013 guide is the same as Exchange 2010, other than steps 1-2 which should be:
- Open the Exchange Admin Center
- From the left tab, click Mail Flow, Click Send Connectors
- Step 3 and onward is the same as Exchange 2010
- Rename to “TeleMessage Fax” or “TeleMessage SMS”
- Use sms.send or fax.send
No. We only care if you change your domain name.
Yes, check out our SMTP Interface. To register, please contact support.