The TeleMessage XML API enables you to send and receive messages which include voice, music, text, image, document; to and from IP Push Notifications, SMS, mobile or landline phones as calls, faxes and e-mails.
How it Works
Below is a list of steps used to send and trace a message:
- Developer’s system sends the message to be delivered using TeleMessage XML API.
- TeleMessage receives the message and reports MessageID and MessageKey for future status and reply queries.
- TeleMessage sends message to recipient devices and collects replies.
- Developer’s system queries TeleMessage for status and replies.
- TeleMessage reports replies & delivery status back to Developer’s system.
Here are further explanations and code samples to kickstart your integration:
- Send a Message
- Query Status & Replies
- XML DTD Elements and Attributes
- Error & Status Codes
- Sending Voice and Fax messages
Learn more about configuring Incoming Messages & Replies.